Benefits Specialist / Office Coordinator
Posted on: 08/22/18
The Benefits Specialist / Office Coordinator will assist the company and Benefits Team with various administrative functions. This position is a new position and is a combination of general office responsibilities and benefits administration duties. This position offers diverse career paths as our organization continues to grow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer benefit billing, reconcile benefits for clients, coordinate payment requisitions
- Assist benefit team with special projects and open enrollments
- Coordinate the office suite opening and closing responsibilities.
- Greet visitors and coordinate with staff
- Answer and route main office line
- Order supplies
- Handle office mail
- Demonstrate strong organization skills, be detail oriented, and able to coordinate multiple tasks
- Proficient in Excel skills and other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees and clients
- Self-motivated and work independently
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: XMI offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision and voluntary products. A 401k with company match and paid time off are also available.
Job Type: Full-time
Company: XMI is a well-established company headquartered in Nashville, TN. XMI understands the challenges and opportunities facing entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We have the agility, discipline and determination our clients need to succeed. As entrepreneurs, we share in our clients’ entrepreneurial spirit while equipping them with the tools, intelligence, expertise and support required to help them make their next move.