Are you an intellectually curious, highly self-motivated professional who is eager to learn with a client service mentality? If so, we would love to hear from you!
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for providing day-to-day financial support to the XMI’s clients.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare standard and non-standard journal entries
- Perform variance and trend analysis
- Reconcile/analyze general ledger accounts
- Forecast Cash Flow
- Lead Monthly/quarterly/year-end close activities
- Prepare and review financial statement packages
- Manage and review the work of accounting associates
- Ability to conduct meetings with company’s clients
- Handle special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience using Intacct, Great Plains, QuickBooks (enterprise & online)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and have a general comfort with technology
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- An opportunity of a lifetime to join the XMI mission!
- A highly competitive compensation package
- Complete benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance,
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and a flexible work schedule
XMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.