As the Payroll Account Manager, you will be the primary contact for all customer
inquiries and provide excellent customer service support, resolve client issues using
effective problem-solving skills, support client satisfaction and retention goals, and
train clients on web-based payroll systems.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Compile payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, insurance, and union dues to
- Compute pay and deductions for adjustments and manual checks.
- Perform required government reporting such as BLS, Multi-worksite and other
- Prepare and validate vacation/sick/PTO balances.
- Record data concerning transfer of employees between departments, pay groups
and companies so that taxes are correctly reflected.
- Prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions.
- Keep records of leave pay and nontaxable wages.
- Prepare and issue paychecks.
- Research and complete tax registrations with varying government agencies.
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU IF:
- You done this before (2 – 4 years experience with handling multiple payrolls – for
- You love everything payroll and tax related.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
XMI offers a competitive compensation package. In addition, the company also offers a
complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurance,
401(k) with a company match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and a flexible work
XMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.