Lead Project Coordinator
Do you consider yourself a “Project Management Extraordinaire”? If so, XMI would love to hear from
you! We are searching for a Lead Project Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
The Lead Project Coordinator will be the mastermind behind projects and will work directly with our
C-level executives designing project goals and success markers and determining how success will be
measured and tracked. Our Lead Project Coordinator will ensure projects remain on time, on budget and
be the Master Motivator to ensure we hit our goals. They prepare and present progress reports and
ensure the project is furthering organizational goals.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing his/her work load
and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment, with proven experience in project management and the ability to meet critical
- Coordinate and manage special projects meeting critical deadlines
- Assemble information for presentations, projects and strategic planning
- Serve as the first point of contact for high level relationships between the CEO, CFO and external contacts
- Schedule meetings and travel ensuring that executives are prepared for appointments with the appropriate materials
- Maintain the CRM database
- Draft and edit correspondence, articles, reports and presentations
- Administer various other vital support functions for company executives and staff
- Proficient in all MS Office applications including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CRM experience a plus
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Proven organization and time management skills in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superb communication skills (oral and written)
XMI offers a competitive compensation package. In addition, the company also offers a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurance, and 401(k) with a company match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
Qualified candidates should respond to the job advertisement by including a copy of their most recent resume and contact information: email@example.com
Or apply online.
XMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.