INTERN – Graphic Design (Payroll)
Are you interested in working for a company that Makes Work Easy and really cares about their
employees? XMI is a Nashville based HRO services provider, with a goal of becoming one of Nashville’s
Best Places to Work. At XMI, we stand by our core values: Think Like a Customer, Do What You Say,
Have Honest Conversations, We’re In This Together, Own Your Development, and Go Above And
Beyond! If you are a problem solver, intellectually curious, and seeking an opportunity to become part
of a dynamic team environment, we would love to hear from you!
XMI is seeking a Graphic Design or Marketing Intern to be the “Training Video Extraordinaire” and
support the Payroll team by working with the Prism and TimeCo systems to create training documents
like how-to manuals and videos and anything else that may be helpful for our clients.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Work closely with the Payroll team to learn the ins and outs of the Prism and TimeCo systems
from the client perspective
- Research and recommend sources and tools to create training documents, manuals, videos, etc.
- Create clear, concise and visually appealing training documents, manuals and/or videos to train
our clients on the client portals of Prism and TimeCo
We’re excited about you if:
- You’re currently enrolled and pursuing a degree
- You really love being creative, but analytical at the same time
- You really want to give this a try
What you’ll get:
- Real world experience with a dynamic organization
- 10 hours/week for Fall Semester 2019
- A competitive pay range of $14-$18/hour
If this sounds like an opportunity you don’t want to miss, please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear from you!
XMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.