INTERN – Benefits Specialist
Are you interested in working for a company that Makes Work Easy and really cares about their
employees? XMI is a Nashville based provider of outsourced Human Resources and Accounting with a
goal of becoming one of Nashville’s Best Places to Work. At XMI, we stand by our core values: Think
Like a Customer, Do What You Say, Have Honest Conversations, We’re In This Together, Own Your
Development, and Go Above And Beyond! If you are intellectually curious and seeking an opportunity
to become part of a dynamic team environment, we would love to hear from you!
XMI is seeking a Benefits Specialist Intern to assist the Benefits team by processing daily benefits
enrollments, terminations, COBRA and other changes, maintaining employee files and payroll records,
reconciling monthly billings, and support Account Managers during open enrollment and renewals.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Assist with daily benefits processing including enrollments, terminations, COBRA and changes
for all types of employee benefit plans
- Maintain employee benefits files and update employee payroll records
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers
- Gather employee data and oversee the reconciliation and processing of monthly billings for all
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned by Account Managers to support the annual renewal
and open enrollment process
We’re excited about you if:
- You’re currently enrolled and pursuing a degree
- You really love everything Employee Benefits
- You really want to give this a try
What you’ll get:
- Real world Benefits experience with a dynamic organization
- 10 hours/week for Fall Semester 2019
- A competitive pay range of $14-$18/hour
If this sounds like an opportunity you don’t want to miss, please email your resume directly to email@example.com. We want to hear from you!
XMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.