As XMI’s Implementation Specialist, you will be the lead contact for all new clients responsible for delivering amazing customer service each and every day. You will drive extraordinary service levels and go above and beyond to delight our customers. You will engage all resources to ensure each client’s unique implementation is easy and on time.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Lead client implementations from sales close-to-production
- Evaluate client needs and administer project implementation plans in areas of Human Resources, Payroll, and Benefits
- Diagnose, research, and analyze all client issues and requests
- Instruct clients on best practices and process enhancement
- Develop new processes and recommend improvements to all procedures
- Ensure optimal level of client satisfaction
- Support sales team during selling and discovery process
- Develop, scope, and estimate implementation projects with the Sales Team
- Test and troubleshoot final system setups
- Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
- May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations and/or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals
- Other duties as assigned
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU IF:
- You’ve earned a Bachelor’s degree and/or have relevant work experience
- You have experience in payroll
- You have project management experience
- You understand the HRO environment
- You’re multi-lingual (you can speak, HR, Payroll, Benefits, and IT – because we know they all don’t speak the same language)
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
XMI offers a competitive compensation package. In addition, the company also offers a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurance, 401(k) with a company match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and a flexible work schedule.
XMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.