As the HR Business Partner, you will have primary responsibility for driving client intimacy with our HR clients, you are our “secret sauce”. You will own client relationships and assist clients and employees with all HR inquiries, create policies and procedures, and address employee relations issues.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Lead consulting efforts with clients on all HR matters in all functional areas of HR, from HR strategy to policy development and implementation
- Collaborate with the HR Business Partner team to provide service to entire client base
- Develop, implement and manage client HR service plans, the road map for customer success
- Create policies and procedures based on client needs
- Revise or author employee handbooks with client culture and best practices in mind
- Assist with Human Resource projects as needed
YOUR SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Have a passion for helping others and a willingness to serve
- Be able to demonstrate high E.Q., strong leadership, problem solving, project management, communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills, along with a proven ability to immediately establish credibility.
- Have a positive, do whatever-it-takes attitude, a quick study, ultimately flexibility among shifting priorities, be forward-thinking and creative, with the confidence to present and advocate for the implementation of ideas.
- Ability to work independently, be organized and detail-oriented, look forward to resolving conflicts, and work quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a cross functional, collaborative team environment.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 4 years of general HR experience and 2 years management level position.
- Solid understanding of HR standards, employment laws and policies.
- The proven ability to work with all levels of an organization and consult with management on strategic and tactical employee relations and talent management decisions.
- Understand how to prioritize work and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to coach and be coached, consulting, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit a strong focus on customer service and commitment to building relationships with clients and employees.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- An opportunity of a lifetime to join the XMI mission!
- A highly competitive compensation package.
- Complete benefits package including
- Medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and a flexible work schedule
We hope to hear from you!!
XMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.