Do you love managing multiple projects, prioritizing tasks and supporting a fast-paced department? If so, we would love to hear from you! We are searching for an HR Administrator/ Project Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
The HR Administrator/Project Coordinator will provide strong administrative support to the Vice President of Human Resources managing multiple projects, the new hire preboarding and onboarding process, company-wide training, research/data analysis and internal company communications.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, capable of managing his/her workload and prioritizing tasks and possesses excellent writing skills with proven experience in project management, administrative support, and meeting critical deadlines.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Provide support to the VP of Human Resources in the development and implementation of HR strategic initiative projects & all internal HR activities
- Manage the employee new hire preboarding and onboarding process by setting up new employee workspaces, ensuring all pre-hire processes are completed including assessments, background checks, drug screens, reference checks, etc.
- Assist with creating and implementing companywide training program on various company tools.
- Coordinate and manage special projects meeting critical deadlines
- Assemble information for presentations, projects and strategic planning
- Design and deliver internal company newsletter
- Research, create and edit correspondence, articles, reports/data analysis and presentations
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 5 years experience in administrative support role with proven project management skills or other equivalent work experience
- Strong proficiency in all MS Office applications including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Outstanding organization and time management skills in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Superb communication skills (oral and written)
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- An opportunity of a lifetime to join the XMI mission!
- A highly competitive compensation package.
- Complete benefits package including
- Medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance,
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and a flexible work schedule.
We hope to hear from you!!
XMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.