Do you love analyzing and handling large quantities of numerical data, organizing and supporting a fast-paced department? If so, we would love to hear from you! We are searching for an Employee Benefits Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic team.
The Employee Benefits Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Benefits Account Managers with various benefits billing, reconciliation, and administrative functions. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, analytical, organized and possesses strong Excel skills.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Maintain updated master list of all benefit bills to be paid
- Download all monthly benefit invoices for payment ensuring monthly bills are submitted to Accounting for payment
- Create and send client invoices to debit client accounts for applicable benefit bills as well as other special handling instructions as needed
- Reconcile all monthly benefit bills, identify/research variances, and work directly with Benefit Specialists for resolution
- Track and/or download monthly commission reports and load all received payments on the appropriate monthly commission expected spreadsheet
- Contact commissions department for explanation on all variances
- Maintain master database of clients and plans in Zywave
- Load carrier requirements, forms, and plans as provided by Benefits team
- Create initial benefits guide to be proofed for Benefits Account Managers
- Assist with mailings, and other admin tasks and projects as needed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have strong organization skills, are detail oriented, and are able to coordinate multiple tasks.
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to regularly handle large quantities of numerical data and spreadsheets
- You have strong Excel skills
- You have the ability to communicate with all levels of employees and clients
- You’ve done this before
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- An opportunity of a lifetime to join the XMI mission!
- A highly competitive compensation package.
- Complete benefits package including
- medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance,
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and a flexible work schedule.
We hope to hear from you!!
XMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.