XMI, a Nashville based HRO services provider, is seeking a Director of Accounting to lead and support the financial professionals on the accounting team. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, want to be a part of a growing organization and enjoy leading others, we’d love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have proven leadership skills, a strong understanding of business development strategies, and effective organizational and communication skills. The role will also work directly with our clients to ensure sound accounting practices, delivered with excellence while focused on outstanding customer service.
- Oversee client accounting and financial reporting for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports to clients
- Partner with operations to provide operational and financial analysis and support to executives on strategic planning, budgeting and operations planning, performance monitoring and variance analysis.
- Design and establish processes and procedures to meet the changing needs of our client
- Provide leadership and oversight to internal staff of financial professionals, including training, development and evaluation of staff, projecting future staffing needs, and talent selection
- Oversee and manage functions of outsourced accounting department, including budget, projections and collections, including bookkeeping and CFO services
- Assist with proposal creation, ongoing review and maintenance of existing service agreements, including pricing and status of outsourcing projects to prospects and clients
- Discovery and creation of new business opportunities to grow the practice including opportunities with existing clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- CPA certification, preferred
- Prior experience working in an outsourced accounting department or CPA firm, preferred
- Prior experience in a CPA firm’s accounting department as a Manager or Controller, a plus
- Minimum 3 years direct supervision of financial staff
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP FS
- Strong analytical capabilities with a high attention to detail
Experience with QuickBooks is required, Intacct is a plus
XMI offers a competitive compensation package. In addition, the company also offers a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurance, 401(k) with a company match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and a flexible work schedule. Occasional travel may be required.
If you are interested in joining the XMI team, please submit your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
Or apply online.
We hope to hear from you!!
XMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.