XMI is a Nashville based HRO services provider, with a goal of becoming one of Nashville’s Best Places to Work. We are seeking a Business Consultant that exhibits XMI’s core values on a daily basis: Think Like A Customer; Do What You Say; Have Honest Conversations; We’re In This Together; Own Your Development; Go Above and Beyond.
If you want to join a first-generation sales team and help build the foundation and pillars to move the company from an early stage to a growth organization, we’d love to hear from you! XMI offers a competitive compensation package. In addition, the company also offers a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurance, 401(k) with a company match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
The Business Consultant will be responsible for selling Professional Employer Organization (PEO) and Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) products and services by developing an effective sales pipeline, that converts sales calls to signed Business Proposals. The Business Consultant role requires a heavy emphasis on a “hunter” mentality requiring high cold-call volume along with a consultative sales process that guides the client from the initial “yes” state through a strategic and detailed sales process.
The Business Consultant will also help build the brand, build the prospect database, and continually upgrade and add clients to the database.
The ideal Business Consultant will close new business and grow their client base. The Business Consultant must understand and thrive in an early stage sales environment and be willing to maintain a strong, focused and ongoing effort to help the company grow. The Business Consultant will enjoy operating in a competitive environment that is cold call driven, fun and supportive.
- Develop and execute an effective sales strategy
- Utilize data to position products and enable customers to understand how XMI’s products and services will impact their business and bottom line and make their work easy
- Exhibit exceptional business acumen by qualifying prospects and assessing needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate and present services to final decision makers
- Meet or exceed the weekly/monthly/annual sales quota/metrics
- Ensure effective responsiveness to client during entire sales process
- Utilize critical thinking skills and sound judgement to anticipate issues and proactively develop/seek resolutions; approach opportunities in a consistent and systematic way and remain open minded to new approaches
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in consultative sales within a quota driven environment
- Previous experience with developing own leads and prospecting for brand new business with demonstrated cold calling sales ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to use technology including MS Office and CRM database
HOURS: During the initial training/orientation period; which will last a minimum of 6 months, office hours will be 9am-5pm. Thereafter, a flexible work schedule will be offered.
XMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.