Do you love providing an unmatched level of care to clients and supporting a fast-paced department? If so, we would love to hear from you! We are searching for a Benefits Specialist to join our dynamic team.
We are seeking an analytical, detail-oriented, customer-focused Benefits Specialist. Our Benefits Specialist will assist the benefits team with various administrative functions.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Coordinate daily benefits processing and handle enrollments, terminations, COBRA and changes for all types of employee benefit plans
- Oversee maintenance of employee benefits files and update employee payroll records
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers
- Maintain records and procedures for the administrative processes within the benefits department
- Gather employee data and oversee the reconciliation and processing of monthly billings for all group plans
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned to support the annual renewal and open enrollment process
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- College Graduate
- Strong computer skills especially Excel
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- An opportunity of a lifetime to join the XMI mission!
- A highly competitive compensation package.
- Complete benefits package including
- medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance,
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and a flexible work schedule.
XMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.