The Benefits Account Manager is the primary contact for our employee benefits clients. The Benefits Account Manager will be the benefits expert providing customer service support and serving as liaison between carriers, brokers, employees, and clients.
Primary Responsibilities of the Benefits Account Manager:
- Manage the annual renewal process for clients including analysis, quoting and proposal compilation
- Assist with planning and implementation of open enrollment and benefits orientations including designing communication and educational materials, and summary plan descriptions
- Provide guidance to employees on employee benefits.
- Train clients on web-based benefits systems
- Ensure compliance with benefits legislation
- Develop and monitor benefit programs
- Administer and monitor processing of all benefits documentation to ensure compliance with policy, procedure, and regulatory requirements
- Maintain records and procedures for the administration process.
- Assist with benefits adjustments, ensuring accuracy of benefits deductions, make corrections, and adjustments as necessary.
Qualification so the Benefits Account Manager:
- 5 – 10 years of employee benefits and/or benefits brokerage experience
- TN Life and Health Insurance License
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems
- Knowledge of pertinent federal and state regulations affecting employee benefit programs, including PPACA, ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, HIPAA, Section 125, Social Security, IRS and DOL requirements.
Salary and Benefits:
The company offers a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k), PTO and Paid Holidays.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.