BENEFITS ACCOUNT MANAGER / SENIOR BENEFIT ACCOUNT MANAGER
The HR business unit of XMI is looking for an experienced person to join our benefit brokerage.
- Manage the annual renewal process for various clients – analysis, quoting and proposal compilation utilizing Excel.
- Develop and monitor benefit programs serving as liaison between carriers, brokers, employees, and clients.
- Provide guidance to employees on employee benefits.
- Knowledge of benefits legislation to ensure compliance.
- Administer and monitor processing of all benefits documentation to ensure compliance with policy, procedure, and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with planning and implementation of open enrollment.
- Develop and assist in the coordination, preparation, and implementation of benefits communication and educational materials.
- Designs and distributes materials for benefits orientations, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions. Maintain records and procedures for the administration process.
- Assist with benefits adjustments, ensuring accuracy of benefits deductions, make corrections, and adjustments as necessary.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, project management, communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills, along with a proven ability to immediately establish credibility.
- Have a positive, whatever-it-takes attitude, pick things up quickly, exhibit flexibility among shifting priorities, is forward-thinking and creative, with the confidence to present and advocate for the implementation of ideas.
- Ability to work independently, be organized and detail-oriented, positively handle conflict, and work quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a cross functional, collaborative team environment, while also delegating, supervising and cross-training where needed.
- Ability to enforce policies and procedures while understanding unique situations in which policies and procedures may be interpreted and/or followed differently.
- Ability to give presentations to large groups of employees of all levels.
- Management of others a plus.
- 5 – 10 years of employee benefits and/or benefits brokerage experience
- TN Life and Health Insurance License
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite – in particular Excel, experience with HRIS systems, ability to navigate multiple insurance carrier websites (specifically pertaining to quoting, eligibility, and billing).
- Knowledge of pertinent federal and state regulations affecting employee benefit programs, including PPACA, ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, HIPAA, Section 125, Social Security, IRS and DOL requirements.
Salary and Benefits:
XMI offers a competitive salary commensurate upon experience, as well as competitive company benefits including healthcare and 401K.
Qualified candidates should respond to the job advertisement by including a copy of their most recent resume and contact information: email@example.com
Or apply online.
XMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.