If you are a problem solver, intellectually curious, and seeking an opportunity to become part of a dynamic team environment, we would love to hear from you!
XMI is seeking an experienced Accounting Associate to become an integral part of the accounting team. The Accounting Associate will provide diversified day-to-day financial support in serving the company’s clients.
The ideal Accounting Associate candidate will have a high attention to detail, understand the sensitivity of confidential information and have the ability to meet time constraints and client deadlines.
Additionally, candidates with experience in multi-industry or service industry are strongly preferred.
- Process payments and receipts
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations and standard journal entries
- Assist with variance analysis, cash flow forecasting, and monthly/quarterly/year-end close activities
- Prepare financial statement packages
- Reconcile/analyze general ledger accounts
- Handle special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience
- Experience using Intacct, Great Plains, QuickBooks (enterprise & online)
- Proficient with intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Products and general comfort with technology
XMI offers a competitive compensation package. In addition, the company also offers a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurance, 401(k) with a company match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and a flexible work schedule.
XMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.