HRIS Technical Analyst
Posted on: 12/27/17 | Department: Human Resources
XMI is seeking an experience HRIS Technical Analyst to assist the Director of Operations and Payroll services with the management of the HRIS systems including performing daily trouble-shooting, assisting with QAs, and serving as a liaison between both internal and external customers and vendors. The ideal HRIS Technical Analyst is analytical and methodical, with strong experience in HRIS. We also value integrity, team spirit and strong organizational skills.
- Assist the Director of Operations and Payroll Services with the management of the HRIS system, PrismHR, to maintain security, maintenance, functionality and integrity of all HR systems including core HR, recruiting, performance management, onboarding, benefits enrollment, etc.
- Serve as a liaison to both internal and external customers/vendors with regards to HR data and system processes
- Perform daily trouble-shooting and provide user assistance for all HR systems
- Assists with QAs on all system upgrades, patches and required configuration to ensure the system is able to accomplish the changing needs of the business
- Lead and support various operational efficiency initiatives to achieve economies of scale for the payroll and benefits functions
- Performs beta, unit and parallel testing of PrismHR software including updates and enhancements
- Maintain PrismHR benefits core tables and create/test benefit open enrollments utilizing PrismHR Benefits Enrollment module
- Data audit between PrismHR and carriers to ensure accuracy
- Coordinates and assists with API integrations between PrismHR and various vendors as we grow
- Maintain system and process documentation as required by internal and external practices/policies for all systems
- Assists in supporting other departments to interface employee data with other company software and systems (Microsoft Dynamics, Intacct, Expensify, CRM, etc.)
- Assists with reporting functions including developing, testing and executing ad-hoc and recurring reports as well as SQL, Data Warehouse management, EDI (carrier connect) creation and custom Informer reports
- Assist in the completion of mass data entry projects and/or assistance with data conversion
- Generate data necessary to compute standard and complex HR analytics and metrics using queries, macros and/or other programs
- Assist with the design and automation of HR processes relating to information systems to improve efficiency
- Ability to plan key role in medium to large scope projects including request for proposals for various HR system components, implementation of new or upgraded technology, cross-functional projects to support company objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in HRIS or payroll experience.
- 1-2 years project management experience.
- System implementation experience.
Benefits: XMI offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and competitive company benefits including healthcare and 401K.
XMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.